Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for 2 Marketing Communications Specialists, for a 13 month temporary contract. Work location is flexible between Ontario (Guelph, Burlington,) or Saskatchewan (Regina). This role manages the development of marketing communication and support materials and programs, directs creative and copy development and manages production and distribution functions for assigned projects. This includes working with key groups of individuals to ensure marketing communications are consistent, timely, accurate, and support our key values. Manages the subject matter expert process to deliver accurate, high quality and timely communications. Liaises with the field, product areas, legal, other marketing staff and Head Office support, and vendors/suppliers.
- Three (3) - five (5) years related experience in a marketing/insurance environment to understand the intricacies of graphic design, print production and marketing communication
- Experience in financial services/insurance
- Proven experience in writing
- Strong oral and written communication skills; writing skills to include business writing, technical writing, creative writing and writing for the Web.
- University degree (marketing & communication)
- Experience working with agencies, printers and other marketing services providers as part of delivering marketing and advertising projects
- Excellent organization, scheduling, time management and multi-tasking skills; ability to apply meticulous attention to detail in a busy environment.
- Strong working knowledge of personal computer and software applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes) and internet principles and practices
- Strong inter-personal skills
- A temporary employment opportunity with one of the 30 Best Employers in Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program A generous compensation package including a competitive salary , and a benefits program ranked in the Top 30 in Canada.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by December 12, 2012.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.