Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Manager of Control, Configuration and Reporting leads the technical HR Shared Service Centre team including, payroll processing and the risk/control section of the HR/Payroll systems and processes for The Co-operators group of companies. This area provides the technical support for HR information systems as well as the analysis, reporting and reconciliation of HR/Payroll information. The manager oversees the technical information needs of HR/Payroll areas, applying project management methodology to implement initiatives in consultation with Shared Service partners (including IT), internal HR program designers, external vendors and industry contacts. This role ensures the team of HRIS Reporting & Configuration Analysts and Control Analysts provide consistently client-centric service and value-added client experiences throughout all channels and interactions.
- Requires post-secondary education in Business Administration, Human Resources
- Certified Payroll Manager
- 7 years of progressive responsibility within a Human Resources department in the areas of; Payroll, HRIS technology and reporting, including experience in leading a technical service-oriented team in a high paced service focused environment,
- Advanced knowledge and experience with HRIS and Payroll software and corporate interfaces required upon hire
- Relevant legislation knowledge such as; Employment Standards Act, Income Tax Act, Ontario Pension Benefits Act required
- Vendor management experience required
- Project management experience required; PMP an asset
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Bilingual an asset
- A full time position with one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program ranked in the Top 30 in Canada, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by November 21, 2012.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|130 MacDonell Street
Guelph, ON N1H6P8