Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a Personal Lines Claims Representatives for our Calgary Claims Reporting Centre. Our Claims Representatives handle the investigation, negotiation and settlement of various types of automobile and property claims. You will be the ‘face’ of the Co-operators when a claim is reported, so a positive attitude and a passion for customer service are crucial.
- One (1) year related business experience or equivalent in education
- Well developed computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), internet and email systems
- Accurate keyboarding skills and the ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm
- Superior customer service skills
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
- A full time position with one the 50 Best Employers In Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program ranked in the Top 30 in Canada, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by November 14,2012.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|5550 1st Street SW
Calgary, AB T2H0C8