Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a Claims Administator in our Calgary, AB location, This is a temporary position for 3 months. The Claims Administrator is responsible for providing a full range of administrative support services to the Claims department.
- One (1) year related business experience or equivalent in education
- Well developed computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), internet and email systems.
- Accurate keyboarding skills and the ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task when necessary.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
- A temporary employment opportunity with one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by May 6, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|5550 1st Street SW
Calgary, AB T2H0C8