Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for an Associate Insurance Advisor I in our Fort McMurray-Thickwood, AB office. Our Associate Insurance Advisors are insurance professionals trained in client service, and provide the highest level of service available anywhere in the industry.
The Associate Insurance Advisor I is a key player in the support and development of the agency operation primarily through the sales and service of The Co-operators personal lines products (auto and home insurance) and may provide some basic support for additional product lines.
Our caring and professional teams of Associate Insurance Advisors are the vital link that fulfills our promise to anticipate and meet our client’s needs. As an Associate Insurance Advisor, you’ll determine clients’ insurance needs, make coverage recommendations and complete risk assessments. You will support the agency on operational results focusing on business development and profitable growth. You’ll be part of a team that truly empowers you to provide great client service, and recognizes the importance of professional and career development.
- General Insurance License is required or must obtain within two (2) months
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses
- One (1) year sales and service experience or related business experience is preferred
- Knowledge or experience with selling techniques is preferred
- Knowledge of auto and property insurance products is an asset
- Skilled in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Valid drivers license may be required
- A full time position with one of the 50 Best Employers In Canada.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning.
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program.
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary and benefits program.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by January 9, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.