Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk in Guelph, Ontario. This is an 18-month temporary position. The candidate will job share with another staff member working every other day. Estimated hours in a two week period would be 36 hours. The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for using established guidelines, completing Accounts Payable function, ensuring that all accounts are properly paid, and that all invoices are posted to provide accurate management reports.
- Business or Accounting Diploma/Degree
- One year working experience
- Accurate and efficient keyboarding skills
- Knowledge of general office equipment (computer, printer, photocopier, fax machine, etc.)
- Must be PC literate including Microsoft Application knowledge
- Knowledge of policy systems (auto, fire and/or commercial) is an asset
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment
- A temporary employment opportunity with one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning.
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community and has an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by February 4, 2015.
The Co-operators group of companies are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. If you receive a request for an interview and you have a disability which will require an accommodation to support your participation, please consult with the hiring manager as soon as practical so that suitable accommodations can be arranged.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|130 MacDonell St
Guelph, ON N1H6P8