Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a Senior Systems Developer in our Information Technology department in Regina, SK.
The Senior Systems Developer leads and participates in formulating system scope and objectives and is responsible for the design, development, maintenance, implementation, integration and documentation of complex programs and systems. May be responsible for a phase of a project. Provides guidance and training to less experienced analysts and programmers. Works under general direction.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience.
- Minimum seven (7) years experience in Information Technology profession.
- Proficient verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills within technical and business environments.
- Proficient with all job related programming tools and techniques.
- Strong understanding of technical components and interfaces to other applications.
- Strong understanding of business processes and how the applications support the processes.
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by May 28, 2015.
The Co-operators group of companies are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. If you receive a request for an interview and you have a disability which will require an accommodation to support your participation, please consult with the hiring manager as soon as practical so that suitable accommodations can be arranged.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co‑operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through our group of companies, we offer home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. Our co-operative values make us a different kind of insurance company – one built on honesty, hard work and concern for the communities in which we live and work. We've received many accolades, including being ranked among the 50 Best Employers in Canada by Aon Hewitt, and the Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations in Canada by Sustainalytics and Maclean's magazine. As a member of our team, you'll be part of a big organization with a small company feel, working alongside a highly engaged group of people who are passionate about what they do. And you'll see why we believe The Co‑operators truly is a better place to work.
|1920 College Avenue
Regina, SK S4P1C4