Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The CUMIS Group Limited is looking for a Relationship Manager in our Edmonton office. The Relationship Manager is responsible for growing the breadth and depth of the CUMIS product and service penetration with assigned credit union customers. The Relationship Manager’s client portfolio consists primarily of mid-market/micro accounts, as well as some large accounts as assigned. The role delivers superior sales coaching to the credit union marketplace and maximizes CUMIS revenue by supporting the growth of all product lines. They are also accountable for building and maintaining excellent relationships in the credit union system to understand our customers, uncover needs and ensure that CUMIS is the partner of choice in the credit union system.
- Completion/working towards college or University degree in related discipline, with
- 3-5 years financial services experience in sales and/or operations with credit unions
- Completion of/or working towards Life license
- Other General Insurance licensing as required
- Valid drivers license required
- Experience with identifying and executing on business development opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including proven ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sales, presentation and training skills
- Strong ability to create reports and synthesize data within Microsoft Excel
- Extensive travel is required
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by August 29, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.