Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for qualified Policy Service Processors in our Moncton, New Brunswick location. These are 12 month temporary contract positions. This role is responsible for policy transactions including new business, cancellations, changes and renewals. Provide appropriate documentation to policyholders, agents and financial institutions. Contribute to department and team goals by providing efficient delivery of services within defined service standards.
- Post secondary Diploma or 1 year related business experience.
- Skilled in using personal computers with accurate keyboarding skills – 40 to 50 strokes per minute.
- Possess a high level of initiative, are detail oriented and skilled in time management.
- Proven written and verbal communication
- A contract employment opportunity with one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments
- A generous compensation package. Benefit offered after 6 months of employment.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by May 15, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|10 Record St
Moncton, NB E1C 8N9