Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for Personal Lines Claims Representatives in Ottawa, Ontario.
The Personal Lines Claims Representative is responsible for investigation, negotiation and settlement of Personal Lines claims.
- One (1) year related business experience or equivalent in education.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Well developed computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), internet and email systems.
- Accurate keyboarding skills and the ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Bilingual is an asset (English and French).
- A full time position with one the 50 Best Employers In Canada.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning.
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off.
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program.
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program ranked in the Top 30 in Canada, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation.
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by December 5, 2012.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1980 Ogilvie Rd, Ste 201
Gloucester, ON K1J9L3