Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for Personal Lines Claims Representatives in Ottawa, Ontario.
The Personal Lines Claims Representative is responsible for investigation, negotiation and settlement of Personal Lines claims.
- One (1) year related business experience or equivalent in education.
- Well developed computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), internet and email systems.
- Accurate keyboarding skills and the ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Superior customer service skills.
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
- University/College Degree.
- Working towards CIP designation.
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset.
- A full time position with one of the 50 Best Employers In Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program ranked in the Top 30 in Canada, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by July 2, 2014.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1980 Ogilvie Rd
Gloucester, ON K1J9L3