Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for two temporary New Business Assistants in our Underwriting department located in Regina, SK. One opportunity is approximately a 6 month term position and the other is an 8 month term positions.
The New Business Assistant provides support to New Business Administration, Policy Change, and Underwriting teams to ensure timely handling of new applications and policy changes. Individuals in this role rotate among varied duties including reviewing and redirecting incoming documents, setting up changes in various systems, and other supporting activities.
- Secondary education
- General office experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Takes initiative to do the job well including recognizing problems, issues, waste or inefficiencies, and acting upon present opportunities and overcoming obstacles.
- Follows through on client inquiries, requests, and complaints in a timely and respectful manner.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by June 20, 2014.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1920 College Ave
Regina, SK S4P1C4