Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a The Co-operators is looking for a Licensed Insurance RepresentativeTrainee in Vancouver, BC.The Licensed Insurance Representative is responsible for providing quality customer service, underwriting and sales to new and existing clients over the telephone.This position requires you to be flexible with your work schedule. (ACC hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday 8am - 5pm). There is an 8 week training program that you must be in full attendance for. You must be able to successfully obtain the Level 1 General insurance license.
- Basic knowledge of Co-operators General Insurance Companys products and services.
- Possess a basic underwriting sense.
- Knowledge or ability to learn selling techniques.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
- Good computer/keyboarding skills (minimum of 35 wpm).
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
- Previous sales and service experience an asset.
- Working toward CIP designation a asset.
- A full time position with one the 50 Best Employers In Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities,continuous training and career planning.
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off.
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program.
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program ranked in the Top 30 in Canada, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by January 9, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|302-1001 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V6H 4B1