Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for an Investment Fund Analyst, Wealth Management Area in Regina.
The Investment Fund Analyst ensures the efficient operation of and processing for all investment fund transactions. This includes setting daily unit values, unit value problem resolution and breakage calculations prepare reports for Investment Managers and facilitate asset mix shifts.
Set Daily Unit Values
- Accurately complies information from Investments Managers and uploads to administration systems
- Validate and balance trade reports
- Complete surveys, reporting and compile data used for asset accumulation product filings
- Ensure fees are paid to the Investment managers and custodian
- Work with Investment Managers and plan sponsors to facilitate asset mix shifts. Work with sales and marketing staff to set up new groups, change fee schedules or valuation
- Create fund fact/info sheets quarterly
Auditing & Reporting
- Conduct regular audits of output to ensure data integrity
- Prepare reports for Investment Managers & custodians
- Assist with system testing and system enhancements. Assist other department members with creating queries and facilitate ad hoc reporting
- Related post-secondary education or experience in related environment
- Strong analytical problem-solving and decision making skills
- Excellent mathematical skill
- Very proficient with personal computers, including Access, Word, Excel and Internet
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work non-standard work hours
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by January 21, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1920 College Ave
Regina, SK S4P1C4