Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
As a member of the IT Service Management (ITSM) Practices team at The Co-operators, the ITSM Process Owner supports the implementation, management and continuous improvement of ITSM best practice processes. Adopting these industry best practices is a key component of the transformation to an Enterprise IT service provider for The Co-operators business units.
The ITSM Process Owner is a collaborator, working to implement policies and processes that at a high level achieve:
- Incident Management - Recover to normal service operation, as quickly as possible, after an incident has been detected.
- Request Fulfillment - Manage the lifecycle of all IT service requests.
- Problem Management- Prevent problems and resulting incidents from happening; eliminating recurring incidents; minimizing the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
- 15 + years IT experience.
- 5 years of Incident Management, Request Fulfilment or Problem Management process experience, preferably as a process owner, manager, or coordinator.
- ITIL v2 or v3 Foundation Certification or knowledge of IT Service Management best practice processes and standards.
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies, like Lean or process engineering, an asset.
- Change agent resilient when facing resistance.
- IT related University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen.
- High degree of experience and proven track record of success in managing technology.
- Strong influence and negotiating skills.
- Well-developed leadership skills.
- Track record of being adaptable to change and uncertainty.
- Ability to communicate with senior executives and analysts alike in various IT disciplines and locations.
- Possess relationship building skills necessary to diplomatically ensure the processes are followed, according to the defined and approved process.
- Experienced in developing and teaching process courses
- A full time position with one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program ranked in the Top 30 in Canada, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by February 15th, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|130 Macdonell St
Guelph, ON N1H6P8