Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a three temporary Health Claims Data Entry Clerks in our Claims area located in Regina, SK. This is approximately a 12 month term position.
The Health Claims Data Entry Clerk will enter and pend all health and dental claims on claims system. This role will be based on claim volumes within health claims.
- Six months office experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail & accuracy required.
- PC skills with proficiency in data entry
- Takes initiative to do the job well including recognizing problems, issues, waste or inefficiencies, and acting upon present opportunities and overcoming obstacles.
- Follows through on client inquiries, requests, and complaints in a timely and respectful manner.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary and a benefits program
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by April 16, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1920 College Ave
Regina, SK S4P1C4