Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a part-time Human Resources Generalist in Moncton, New Brunswick.
The Human Resources Generalist works in partnership with, and under the direction of, the Human Resources Manager to respond to a variety of HR inquiries. Act as a consultant to both staff and management on guidelines, benefits, pension, and compensation. Ensure appropriate documentation is received for each HR transaction and processed to meet tight deadlines. Contribute to the HR team by ensuring that workflows and processes are aligned with changes to HR policies, guidelines and employment standards. Participate in and co-ordinate HR communication, projects, events and initiatives that are relevant to their client groups. Facilitate and co-ordinate employee workshops and training sessions on a variety of HR topics.
- 3 years experience in Human Resources or other relevant experience.
- Requires post-secondary degree in Business Administration or Human Resources. Attained or actively working toward the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation.
- Broad understanding of organizational structures, HR practices and procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of employment legislation in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland/Labrador.
- Competent use of email, internet and MS Office
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships is essential.
- Demonstrated successful experience in coaching others with a focus on teamwork and professionalism.
- Bilingual (English and French) an asset.
- A permanent part-time position (18 hours per week) with one of the 50 Best Employers In Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program ranked in the Top 30 in Canada, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by May 17, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|10 Record St
Moncton, NB E1C 0B2