Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a temporary Group Service Rep in our Group Sales department located in Regina, SK. This is approximately a 12 month term position.
The Group Service Representative is the first point of contact for group benefit quotes, new sales, renewals and front-line customer service in the regional sales office.
- Completion of post-secondary education with 2-3 years of experience in group benefits
- Knowledge of Group Insurance and insurance risk
- GBA, CEBS, LOMA, HIAA OR ACS is an asset
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated mathematical aptitude
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office suite
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual verbal and written communication skills may be required
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by October 28, 2014.
The Co-operators group of companies are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. If you receive a request for an interview and you have a disability which will require an accommodation to support your participation, please consult with the hiring manager as soon as practical so that suitable accommodations can be arranged.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1920 College Ave
Regina, SK S4P1C4