Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for two Group Administration Representatives for our Client Service area in Regina, SK.
As part of the Group Client Service Centre you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to group policyholders, advisors and plan members.
- Building & fostering positive, effective relationships with our group insurance clients and partners.
- Sole point of contact for administrative inquiries via telephone, email and Benefits Now messaging regarding all group products and services.
- Investigate problems, research all relevant information and consult with appropriate resources to determine an appropriate solution.
- Problem resolution which includes client inquiries, update employee records, researching issues to come to a resolution that is appropriate for both the client and The Co-operators.
- Initiate service calls to group policyholders
- Provide training and support to plan sponsors using Benefits Now for Plan Sponsors.
- Secondary schooling
- 2 years group benefits experience with specific knowledge of group insurance policies and procedures
- HIAA or ACS Designation
- Broad knowledge of group insurance and insurance risk
- Demonstrated mathematical aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Sets an example for others and is recognized as someone who models the values and instils the values in others.
- Identifies alternative approaches or actions to a problem/issue.
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by March 22, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1920 College Ave
Regina, SK S4P1C4