Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
Federated Agencies Limited, a member of The Co-operators Group, is looking for a Financial Products Representative I in Mississauga, Ontario. This position will be located at 1270 Central Parkway West.
As the successful applicant for this role, you will the liaison between Co-operators Agents and Financial and Insurance markets. You will facilitate new business and administer the renewal book of business. You will also be responsible for researching marketing opportunities and making product recommendations for Life and Wealth products.
Depending on qualifications, we may also consider the successful applicant for a Financial Products Representative II role.
- Post secondary education or equivalent experience
- Mutual Fund & Life License are required
- Acquisition of Professional designation CFP and/or CLU
- Minimum of two (2) years Life and/or Wealth experience
- Possess or are willing to obtain Mutual Fund license
- Ability to work in a flexible, challenging team environment with minimal supervision
- Strong customer service skills with ability to establish rapport with business partners to identify needs and provide guidance as required
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills, practical problem identification/solving ability and sound decision making skills
- Innovative with strong marketing and negotiating abilities
- Strong learning orientation – has positive attitude and takes the initiative to learn new skills/knowledge
- Good keyboarding/computer skills (TAM,Word,Excel,Lotus Notes)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and accountability skills
- Goal oriented, proven ability to achieve productivity/quality goals and maintain service standards
- Possess specialized knowledge of Wealth Management products as well as product offerings of the various markets
- A full time position with one of the 50 Best Employers In Canada.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning.
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program.
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary and benefits program.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by April 1, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.