Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a temporary File Clerk in the Client Services department in Regina, SK. This is approximately a 12 month term.
The File Clerk is responsible for opening, date stamping, sorting and distributing mail received in the department. The role actively maintains files and searches for correspondence as required.
- Previous filing and/or office experience preferred
- Numerical filing skills
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Basic keyboarding skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary and a benefits program
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by December 3, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1920 College Ave
Regina, SK S4P1C4