Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a Financial Advisor in Oakville, Ontario. This agency will service our clients in the Oakville market, allowing you to focus on the multi-line insurance opportunities that exist in this unique location.
Oakville is a suburban town in Southern Ontario, Canada. Located in the Halton Region, on Lake Ontario. As of the 2011 census the population was 182,520. This agency opportunity is located on Oak Park Blvd near Dundas and Trafalgar Road.
Exclusive Financial Advisors of The Co-operators are entrepreneurial minded leaders who enjoy a rewarding career with excellent earning potential. As a high achieving business builder you will manage your own insurance agency. You will have strong visible ties to the community and a sincere desire to cultivate long term relationships with our clients. Through use of The Co-operators exclusive Future Success Planning service, you will help Canadians define and meet their financial security needs.
- A life insurance license and a general Insurance license is required.
- A mutual funds license is an asset.
- A Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation or a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designation or working towards attaining them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skill and interpersonal abilities.
- Sound organizational skill.
- A strong leadership presence.
- An opportunity to work with one of the 50 Best employers in Canada.
- Become a professional in your community, working for clients who know and trust you.
- Innovation, guidance and respect. These are the benefits of being supported by a company committed to your success.
- A generous compensation package including a competitive compensation and benefits program.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program.
- Choice, Recognition. Growth.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by May 16, 2014.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|231 Oak Park Blvd
Oakville, ON L6H7S8