Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a Contract Administrator for our Client Service area located in Regina, SK.
The Contract Administrator is responsible for writing and issuing standard group insurance policies, amendments, letters of agreement and booklets/brochures. This position is also responsible for providing back up support for the File Clerk and assisting in various tasks and projects as assigned.
- Two years group benefits experience or related post-secondary education
- Strong attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- High level of accuracy
- Previous knowledge of group insurance products and standard group policy wording would be an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Intermediate level of skill with MS Word required.
- Bilingual in French would be an asset.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by May 8, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1920 College Ave
Regina, SK S4P1C4