Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a temporary Contract Administrator in our Client Services department in Regina, SK. This is approximately a 15 month term position.
The Contract Administrator is responsible for writing and issuing standard group insurance policies, amendments, letters of agreement and booklets/brochures. This position is also responsible for providing back up support for the File Clerk and assisting in various tasks and projects as assigned.
- Two years group benefits experience or related post-secondary education.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- High level of accuracy.
- Previous knowledge of group insurance products and standard group policy wording would be an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Intermediate level of skill with MS Word required.
- Bilingual in French would be an asset.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning.
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments.
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program.
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary and a benefits program.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by April 16, 2015.
The Co-operators group of companies are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. If you receive a request for an interview and you have a disability which will require an accommodation to support your participation, please consult with the hiring manager as soon as practical so that suitable accommodations can be arranged.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co‑operators
The Co‑operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through our group of companies, we offer home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. Our co-operative values make us a different kind of insurance company – one built on honesty, hard work and concern for the communities in which we live and work. We've received many accolades, including being ranked among the 50 Best Employers in Canada by Aon Hewitt, and the Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations in Canada by Sustainalytics and Maclean's magazine. As a member of our team, you'll be part of a big organization with a small company feel, working alongside a highly engaged group of people who are passionate about what they do. And you'll see why we believe The Co‑operators truly is a better place to work.
|1920 College Ave
Regina, SK S4P1C4