Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a Client Contact Representative in our Kenora, Ontario office. This is a one year contract position.
The main focus of the Client Contact Representative is assisting in the co-ordination and implementation of the agency contact program through outbound calling to schedule and confirm appointments for the agent and agency staff. This role supports the agency philosophy of proactive client contact and works with the agency team to achieve profitable growth through dedicated outbound activity.
- Complete outbound calls to obtain insurance expiry dates, schedule annual reviews, set and confirm appointments
- Schedule all appointments
- Document client profile notes
- Track call activity including calls dialed, contacts made and appointments booked
- Skilled in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- A temporary employment opportunity with one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by May 28, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|340 2nd St S
Kenora, ON P9N1G5