Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for two 6 month temporary Client Service Representatives for the Client Service Centre- Group department located in Regina.
This position is responsible for providing professional expedient client service to group policyholders, plan members and service providers regarding health care and dental plan coverage and claims inquires.
- Provide client service and information related to extended health and dental claim inquiries via telephone and on-line messaging.
- Investigate problems and research all relevant information using The Co-operators claims payment system and group contract text
- Complete tasks associated with client inquiries, problem identification (such as completion of accurate and effective documentation) escalation of problems, and follow up in a fast paced team environment
- Assist plan members with member web services, including password resets and assistance with navigating web services
- Excellent client service skills (both oral & written)
- More than 2 years experience in a client service role
- Ability to handle large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A comprehensive knowledge of group health and/or dental claims; general group insurance knowledge is an asset
- Data entry requires a high level of accuracy and speed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A contract employment opportunity with one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by December 12, 2012.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1920 College Ave
Regina, SK S4P1C4