Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a Client Service Administration Representative, Client Service Center, Policy Holder Services in Regina.
Respond to telephone inquires from agents and policyholders on a variety of questions/problems relating individual life products and processes. Resolve problems and handle complaint resolution in a courteous and professional manner. Correspond with agents and policyholders regarding a wide variety of service requests.
- Respond to telephone inquires from policyholders and agents for individual life business regarding individual life products and processes.
- Respond to telephone inquires from plan members Group claims and related inquiries
- Resolve problems and handle complaint resolution.
- Correspond with clients on a variety of policy transactions, advise of taxable implications and follow-up on issues as required.
- Process policy loans, dividend withdrawals and surrenders for traditional life products.
- Process partial withdrawals, investment option changes, loans and surrenders for universal life products.
- Review Policy Change Lists, complete appropriate coding and send applicable correspondence.
- Provide agents with Cash Value, Dividend Projections and Loan Histories on request.
- Cross train on any other new processes and within client service areas to assist during peak periods.
- Two years related work experience.
- Knowledge of individual life products, processes and systems is a definite asset.
- Knowledge of group life products would be an added asset
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and use good judgement.
- Working towards ACS or FLMI designation.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail and accuracy.
- PC skills with proficiency in Word and Lotus Notes.
- Bilingual in French is preferred.
- A full time position with one the 50 Best Employers In Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program ranked in the Top 30 in Canada, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by December 27, 2012.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1920 College Ave
Regina, SK S4P1C4