Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a qualified Client Service Representative. This is a temporary position for 6 months in our Moncton, NB office. This role supports internal and external clients in a professional/confidential manner through completion of system generated activities, time sensitive projects, and telephone inquiries on System Operations Support Desk.
- You will have a post secondary Diploma or 1 year related business experience.
- You are skilled in using personal computers and proficient using MS Office software.
- You can demonstrate a proven ability to multi-task and breakdown problems to determine solutions.
- You possess a high level of initiative, are detail oriented with an aptitude for numerical reasoning/calculations and skilled in time management.
- You have proven written and verbal communication
- A contract employment opportunity with one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments
- A generous compensation package.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by April 22, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|10 Record St
Moncton, NB E1C 8N9