Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for Licensed Insurance Representative – Trainees in our Moncton, NB office. We have 10 – 12 positions available.
Becoming a Licensed Insurance Representative with The Co-operators is a great place to start a long and rewarding career in the insurance industry. In our state-of-the-art call centre, you’ll work in a supportive team environment where you can enhance your experience while discovering different aspects of the business. Our Licensed Insurance Representatives are insurance professionals trained in client service, providing the highest level of service available anywhere in the industry.
We’ll get you started towards obtaining your insurance license with an 8 week paid training session in one of the most successful and recognized programs in the insurance industry. Our caring and professional customer service team is the vital link that fulfills our promise to anticipate and meet our client’s needs. As a Licensed Insurance Representative you’ll determine clients’ insurance needs, make coverage recommendations, complete risk assessments, and provide administrative support. You’ll be part of a team that truly empowers you to provide great client service, and recognizes the importance of professional and career development.
- Post-secondary education
- Strong customer service and sales experience
- A general insurance license or are willing to obtain this license upon hire.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills
- Bilingual (English and French) required.
- A full time position with one of the 50 Best Employers In Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program ranked in the Top 30 in Canada, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by April 30, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|10 Record St
Moncton, NB E1C 0B2