Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
Reporting to the Commercial Accounts Receivable Supervisor, the Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for reviewing, investigating, and processing accounting information as it pertains to the Commercial Accounts Receivable area. Provide support to other staff as it relates to accounts receivable.
This is an 11 month temporary opportunity.
- High School Diploma.
- Insurance experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of accounting principles or related education is an asset.
- Actively enrolled in accounting or Chartered Insurance Professional classes is preferred.
- Knowledge of mainframe systems and related software packages (Microsoft Suite, including Access Database).
- An 11 month temporary position with one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by October 16, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|130 Macdonell Street
Guelph, ON N1H6P8