Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a temporary Billing Representative in the Client Service department located in Regina, SK. This is approximately a 14 month term position.
The Billing Representative is responsible for providing efficient and responsive client service as it relates to the billing and collection of premium with our customers and internal business partners. This role responds to a wide variety of questions related to Individual Life products and services for Co-operators Life, CUMIS and Faith Life. They are also responsible for applying premium amounts to policies, balancing internal accounts, and special handling of billings.
- 1 year post-secondary program in Business Administration with 1-2 years of related office experience
- Working towards a LOMA designation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong customer-centric focus
- Detail oriented and flexible
- Demonstrated mathematical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bilingualism would be an asset
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary and a benefits program
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by May 12, 2014.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1920 College Ave
Regina, SK S4P1C4