Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for a Billing Representative in our Client Service department in Regina, SK.
The Billing Representative is responsible for providing efficient and responsive client service as it relates to the billing and collection of premium with our customers and internal business partners. This role responds to a wide variety of questions related to Individual Life products and services for Co-operators Life and CUMIS. They are also responsible for applying premium amounts to policies, balancing internal accounts, and special handling of billings.
- 1 year post-secondary program in Business Administration with 1-2 years of related office experience
- Working towards a LOMA designation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong customer-centric focus
- Detail oriented and flexible
- Demonstrated mathematical aptitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bilingualism would be an asset
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by June 30, 2015.
The Co-operators group of companies are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. If you receive a request for an interview and you have a disability which will require an accommodation to support your participation, please consult with the hiring manager as soon as practical so that suitable accommodations can be arranged.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co‑operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through our group of companies, we offer home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. Our co-operative values make us a different kind of insurance company – one built on honesty, hard work and concern for the communities in which we live and work. We've received many accolades, including being ranked among the 50 Best Employers in Canada by Aon Hewitt, and the Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations in Canada by Sustainalytics and Maclean's magazine. As a member of our team, you'll be part of a big organization with a small company feel, working alongside a highly engaged group of people who are passionate about what they do. And you'll see why we believe The Co‑operators truly is a better place to work.
|1920 College Avenue
Regina, SK S4P1C4