Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for an Associate Insurance Advisor II in our London, Ontario office. Our Associate Insurance Advisors are insurance professionals trained in client service, and provide the highest level of service available anywhere in the industry.
The Associate Insurance Advisor II is a key player in the support and development of the agency operation primarily through sales and service. This role utilizes a broad knowledge of The Co-operators insurance products and services including personal lines (auto, home) and specialty lines (farm and commercial). In addition, may provide sales and service for life and wealth products if life licensed.
Our caring and professional teams of Associate Insurance Advisors are the vital link that fulfills our promise to anticipate and meet our client’s needs. As an Associate Insurance Advisor, you’ll determine clients’ insurance needs, make coverage recommendations and complete risk assessments. You will support the agency on operational results focusing on business development and profitable growth. You’ll be part of a team that truly empowers you to provide great client service, and recognizes the importance of professional and career development.
- General Insurance license is required
- A Life license is an asset
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses
- A minimum of 2 years insurance industry experience including sales experience is preferred
- Possess in-depth knowledge of auto and property insurance products and strong underwriting skills
- Skilled in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making, problem solving
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft office
- Valid driver's license may be required
- A full time position with one of the 50 Best Employers In Canada.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning.
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program.
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary and benefits program.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by September 26, 2012.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.