Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for an Associate Financial Advisor in one of our Oakville, Ontario offices. The Associate Financial Advisor plays a key role in supporting and developing agency operations through outbound prospecting, client contact and sales activities. This role may have an opportunity to specialize in one or more product areas such as life, group and wealth. The Associate Financial Advisor will identify prospects in both personal and business markets, determine needs and as a trusted Associate Advisor, make informed product recommendations. They may also be involved in the development and growth of personal lines products (home/auto insurance) and specialty lines (farm and/or commercial) portfolios. This role also contains incentives if the individual producer attains specific financial service production targets in the calendar year.
This opportunity in the town of Oakville is located at Upper Middle Road and Eighth Line.
- Life License is required
- General or other Insurance License(s) may be required depending on the specialty focus for the role
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses
- A minimum of two (2) years sales experience or related business or marketing experience is preferred
- Knowledge of insurance products and strong underwriting skills is an asset
- Strong skills in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making, problem solving
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Valid drivers license may be required
- An opportunity to work with one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning.
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program.
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary and benefits program.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community and has an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by July 27, 2014.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|1011 Upper Middle Rd E
Oakville, ON L6H4L2