Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for an Associate Insurance Advisor I in our Simcoe, Ontario office. Becoming an Associate Insurance Advisor is a great place to start a long and rewarding career in the insurance industry. It’s a team environment where you can enhance your experience while discovering different aspects of the business.
Our Associate Insurance Advisors are insurance professionals trained in client service, and provide the highest level of service available anywhere in the industry. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and develop through internal training programs and the support to obtain your insurance licenses.
Our caring and professional teams of Associate Insurance Advisors are the vital link that fulfills our promise to anticipate and meet our client’s needs. As an Associate Insurance Advisor, you’ll determine clients’ insurance needs, make coverage recommendations, complete risk assessments, and provide administrative support. You’ll be part of a team that truly empowers you to provide great client service, and recognizes the importance of professional and career development.
- Strong customer service and sales experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A post-secondary education
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills are also required
- You have a general insurance license or are willing to obtain this license upon hire
- A full time position with one of the 50 Best Employers In Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary and benefits program.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by February 13, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.