Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for an Assistant Operations Manager, for our Agency Contact Centre in Moncton, New Brunswick. This role assists the Manager with the effective management of the Agency Contact Centre operations including execution of contact centre services and sales strategy that will enhance services to our clients, develop our staff and grow our business.
- Bilingual (English and French speaking) required
- College/University Degree, CIP or FCIP Designation.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the Insurance Industry with 4 years of coaching experience, including 2 years experience in a Contact Centre environment.
- Expert knowledge of all products and services as well as a broad knowledge of the Insurance Industry.
- Meet all provincial licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
- Extensive knowledge of Contact Centre performance measures.
- Possess exceptional business understanding of contact centre operations (i.e. underwriting, sales, and customer service).
- Demonstrated customer service orientation.
- A full time position with one of the 50 Best Employers In Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program ranked in the Top 30 in Canada, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by November 23, 2012.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|10 Record St
Moncton , NB E1C 0B2