Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
Reporting to the Agency Sales Development Manager, the Agency Sales Learning Administration Support provides support to the Agency Sales Learning and Development team. This role works independently to provide administrative support to instructional designers and trainers, coordination of learning programs, client service and maintaining accurate data for the continuing accreditation process.
This is a 12 month temporary position.
- Must be bilingual in French and English.
- Post-secondary education preferred or related work experience.
- Advance knowledge of all MS Office software, internet and email systems.
- Must be able to multi-task, assess and manage differing priorities, and deal with confidential information.
- Ability to work independently, well organized with strong attention to detail, flexibility and proven initiative.
- Skilled in interpersonal relations and working with several teams, clients and vendors.
- A 12 month temporary position with one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada.
- An opportunity for career development, including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning.
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments, including personal days off.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by January 7th, 2013.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. As a proud member and supporter of the co-operative sector, The Co-operators is pleased to celebrate 2012: The International Year of Co-operatives. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.
|130 Macdonell St
Guelph, ON N1H6P8