Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
The Co-operators is looking for an Associate Insurance Advisor I in our Dauphin, Manitoba office.
The Co-operators has been serving the insurance needs of the residents within the Parkland area for over 30 years. With career opportunities available in both our Dauphin and Ste. Rose du Lac Agency locations, this is a great time to join our existing team of insurance professionals in an established insurance operation committed to the communities it serves.
Becoming an Associate Insurance Advisor is a great place to start a long and rewarding career in the insurance industry. It’s a team environment where you can enhance your experience while discovering different aspects of the business. Our Associate Insurance Advisors are insurance professionals trained in client service, and provide the highest level of service available anywhere in the industry. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and develop through internal training programs and the support to obtain your insurance licenses.
Our caring and professional teams of Associate Insurance Advisors are the vital link that fulfills our promise to anticipate and meet our client’s needs. As an Associate Insurance Advisor, you’ll determine clients’ insurance needs, make coverage recommendations, complete risk assessments, and provide administrative support. You’ll be part of a team that truly empowers you to provide great client service, and recognizes the importance of professional and career development.
- General Insurance License is required or must obtain within two (2) months
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses
- One (1) year sales and service experience or related business experience is preferred
- Knowledge or experience with selling techniques is preferred
- Knowledge of auto and property insurance products is an asset
- Skilled in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Valid drivers license may be required
- A position with one of the 50 Best Employers In Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary and benefits program
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community and has an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please complete the form below and submit it by February 21, 2014.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. For more information visit http://www.cooperators.ca.