A variety of sales and sales management opportunities are available at
Financial Advisors and Associate Financial Advisors provide product sales and service support to our individual clients and businesses in communities across the country. Their day includes prospecting for new business, providing insurance quotes and writing new policies, conducting policy reviews and promoting additional products to our clients. By building relationships with our clients, our Financial Advisors are able to meet all an individual client’s insurance and investment needs, gain trust and respect, and are considered leaders in their communities.
District Managers and Associate District Managers provide leadership for developing and meeting the business objectives of
Wealth and Estate Planning Consultants and Managers work in close partnership with our Financial Advisors to help them tailor financial plans to meet our clients’ investment, retirement and estate planning needs. They deliver their expertise and knowledge to Financial Advisors and clients through financial advisor training and development, sales consultations, product and industry research, and relationship building.
Groups Sales Business Development Managers, Account Managers and Group Service Representatives provide sales and service support for The Co-operators Group Insurance plans. As a leading provider of Group Insurance in Canada, we offer employers and associations in the business community a full array of innovative insurance and investment products. Our Group Sales team develops new sales through key relationships with brokers, consultants and our Financial Advisors.
- Post secondary education.
- Life License, General License, and professional designations such as Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP), Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS).
- Skilled in client service, verbal and written communication, organization, time management, self management.
- Previous experience in sales management in an insurance or financial services company.
- Business owners with entrepreneurial experience.
Interested in this career?