Our Product Development teams analyze changing market conditions and emerging trends within the insurance industry. They design and price innovative insurance products and services to meet our clients’ financial needs, while ensuring the profitability of our organization.
Create and innovate
Roles on our Product Development team require critical thinking skills to research activities, programs, and strategic initiatives. Insurance experience is also an asset for analyzing competitor data and recommending product features that meet market demands, legislation and regulatory requirements. Our Product Innovation Group involves individuals from all lines of insurance who collaborate in developing products and services to ensure we are constantly on top of market trends and client needs.
Product development includes opportunities such as portfolio specialists, portfolio analysts, product specialists, market analysts, data warehouse analysts, product communications specialists and managers.
- Post secondary education in business, mathematics, computer science, statistics, marketing or diploma in insurance studies.
- Insurance designations are an asset including:
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) for property and casualty roles.
- Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) for life and health roles.
- Research, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Creativity and innovation.
Interested in this career?