Our Communications team is responsible for the overall development and delivery of key internal and external messaging. This involves understanding the vision, values, brand and strategic objectives to develop strategies that effectively tell our clients, employees, board of directors and community who we are in a meaningful and poignant way.
Create your own success story
Roles within Communications include communications specialists, writers, multimedia producers, translators, web publishers, and archivists. Our professionals write internal messages; develop external communications such as regulatory reports; produce, shoot, and edit videos; and translate French and English copy.
Our communications professionals work with everyone in the company from financial advisors to senior management. As part of a dynamic environment, you would be exposed to many sides of the insurance business and be viewed as a key team player in all of our major initiatives.
- Post secondary education in communication, journalism, English, graphic design, web design.
- Certifications through the International Association of Business Communicators (ABC).
- Effective conceptualization skills to design and develop verbal and written communication.
- Skilled in research, technology, new media, project management.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Interested in this career?