A caring and professional client service team is the vital link that ensures we fulfill our promise to anticipate and meet our clients’ needs. Even if you have never worked in the insurance industry before, a client service role can be the first step to a long and rewarding career at
A career with a future
Our client service roles are as diverse as our clients’ needs and provide you the opportunity to learn many facets of the insurance business and to work in a number of different work environments:
- Our Associate Insurance Advisors work in local insurance offices, meeting clients face-to-face and by telephone. Experts in auto and home insurance, they work closely with clients to identify their insurance needs, advise on coverage and recommend additional coverage and benefits. They also provide insurance quotes, write new insurance policies, and counsel on claims processes.
- Our Licensed Insurance Representatives work in our state-of-the-art call centres, providing clients with similar services by telephone or e-mail.
- In our corporate offices, client service roles exist within all of our insurance product lines, from entry level to specialist and leadership roles. Handling inquiries from our policy holders, sales force, and other clients and working with internal business areas to resolve issues and communicate actions to clients are all in a day's work.
Expert training provided
The variety of challenges within our client service roles ensure you are always learning and growing as an insurance professional. If your role requires an insurance license, we'll get you started towards obtaining it; our training programs are some of the most successful and highly recognized in the insurance industry.
- Insurance designations such as Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP), Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI), Associate Customer Service (ACS) are common among our customer service professionals.
- Insurance licenses are an asset, but we’ll help you achieve any required licenses.
- Strong client service experience. Call centre and sales experience can be an asset for some roles.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Interested in this career?