Our administrative roles provide a strong foundation of support and expertise in all areas and levels of our business. As an Administrative professional, you'll balance self-managed tasks and projects that help our business maintain a competitive advantage.
Where will you take your career?
The opportunities for advancement in this area are limitless. Whether you want to gain experience across functions, product knowledge or locations, an administrative career offers you the possibility to experience every facet of our diverse business. Roles such as executive assistants, positions on client service teams and in mail rooms, distribution, facilities, underwriting and claims are critical to keep our operations running smoothly.
- Post-secondary education, such as an administrative diploma.
- Education and experience dependant on role requirements.
- Client service oriented.
- Organization and priority setting, deadline sensitive.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Interested in this career?